Highest Rated, Most Reviewed, and Best Selling Turntables and Record Players
Below is a comprehensive list of the most reviewed, highest rated, and best selling turntables and record players that you can buy. Ranging from entry level turntables to high-end audiophile quality record players as well as all-in-one turntables with built-in speakers, this list will point you to the right turntable for your needs.
The highest-rated best selling turntables online
The Audio Technica AT-LP60BK isn't just one of the best selling turntables online because it's cheap price of $99, but because it's a quality table with all the function you need in an entry-level unit. With over 3,000 reviews, and an overall average 4-star rating, it's hard to imagine any other turntable dethroning this turntable from the top spot.
- Fully automatic operation
- 2 speed turntable - 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
Whether you love or hate the Crosley brand, there is no denying that their all-in-one portable Crosley Cruiser model turntable is one of the most common and widely recognized record players on the market. With over 3,185 reviews and 3.5 stars average review, it will continue its reign at the top for years to come.
- Built-in bluetooth receiver to stream music wirelessly
- Adjustable pitch control
- Belt Drive 3-speed portable Turntable, 33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM
- Built in dynamic full range stereo speakers
- RCA and headphone Jack outputs
The Jensen JTA-230BTG turntable is a very simple all-in-one turntable that is one of the cheapest turntables on the market ringing in at a mere $59 dollars. The entry-level all-in-one turntable market is absolutely saturated with options, but this one with over 2,828 stands out among them for a reason, it's a decent turntable that gets the job done.
- Belt Driven Bluetooth Stereo Turntable 3-Speed 33/45/78 RPM
- USB Port with Cable included for Converting Vinyl Records to Digital
- Auxiliary Input Jack, RCA Line-out Jack, Stereo Headphone Jack
- Pitch Control, Volume Control, Tone Control
- Power Indicator, Auto Stop Switch, Dust Cover
- Power: AC 120V 60Hz
Arguably the highest rated, best selling, but maybe not most reviewed (yet) turntable on the market is this AT-LP120BK-USB turntable by Audio Technica. All of their turntables are a standard above entry-level competitors, but this one is the highest recommended turntable out there. It's made up of quality components, will last you years and years of heavy use, and is upgradeable if you decide you want higher end components down the line.
- Switchable built-in phono preamp w/ RCA output cables
- Direct-drive, 3-speed: 33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm w/pitch adjust
- S-shaped tone arm w/adjustable counterweight,
- anti-skate adjustment, tone-arm height adjustment and lock
Electrohome Winston Vinyl Record Player (1913 Reviews // 4.5 stars!)
In our opinion, this Electrohome Winston 3-in-1 vinyl record player should be the highest rated and best selling all-in-one record player on the market. it's a larger and more substantial unit that almost any other, so it does a much better job of projecting audio than it's counterparts, but it's also heavy enough that when you play it loud, the needle doesn't jump off the record as bad as it's competitors.
- Plays vinyl records, CDs, AM/FM radio w/ aux input
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Conical-shaped sapphire tipped ceramic needle
- Fully automatic belt-driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM
Jensen JTA-220 (1,228 Reviews // 3.5 stars)
This budget all-in-one record player is simple and almost surprisingly cheap. I'm not sure I would recommend going THIS cheap for your record player since your records are likely to cost near the price of this one, but if you're looking to play old records in a small room, this would be a cheap way to do that. Pay attention to the reviews, thousands of people have bought it, and reviewed it, so there are plenty of answered questions if you're considering buying it, but if it was for me I'd consider a record player with at least 4 stars like the one below.
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- External Stereo Speaker Output Terminals
- Stereo Headphone Jack
- 2 Built-in Speakers
Electrohome Signature Vinyl Record Player (1,100 reviews // 4 STARS!)
This is my absolute favorite all-in-one record player with speakers being sold today. In my opinion, nothing else comes close, except maybe the little brother of this model also sold by Electrohome featured above (with a little higher review numbers... I suspect because it's just a little cheaper). This model is a monster though, it broadcasts sound very well through it's four speakers straight out in front and it's solid/heavy enough that the needle won't skip around on the record as bad as lesser models. I love the dark walnut, classic vintage record player casing and dials, it's hard to match the aesthetic of a turntable like this one.
- Retro inspired record player w/four speakers
- Plays vinyl records, AM/FM radio, CDs, MP3s through USB and includes a 3.5mm aux input
- Conical-shaped sapphire tipped ceramic needle
- Record any vinyl album to MP3 songs through a built-in USB port
Innovative Technology Victrola Nostalgic CLassic Turntable (832 reviews // 4 stars!)
Listed as a #1 new release turntable in 2017 on Amazon, this all-in-one record player and entertainment center with speakers by Innovative Technology is high quality and highly reviewed across the board with already 800+ reviews and an average 4 star rating -- incredible for a new turntable in today's marketplace to make a splash like that. See the reviews or buy one today for less than $100!
- 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from phone
- Built-in CD Player, Cassette Player and FM Radio
- 3.5mm Aux-in for music from any non-Bluetooth device (includes cable), RCA Aux-in and headphone jack
- Built-in stereo speakers
1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable (796 reviews // 4 Stars!)
A $49 turntable with ~800 reviews and 4-star rating? If you want a decent beginner turntable for someone not looking to over commit much to cost you can look to this all in one record player by 1byone. The small size isn't going to light up a big room, but for anyone looking for a functional turntable for a small room like a dorm or bedroom, this might do the trick.
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording
- 3 speed selectable - 33 / 45 / 78 RPM w/45-RPM adaptor
- Front-facing Speakers - plays vinyl & MP3s via USB
- dust cover
- RCA Output - connect your turntable to your stereo
1byone Portable Turntable
(657 Reviews // 4 Stars!)
An obvious competitor to the Crosley portable turntables, this model from 1byone is efficient and functional with side mounted ports that allow you to plug in your turntable to a bigger stereo or powered speakers easily. It's three speed selectable for use with any common records you may have and has a headphone jack if you just want to listen to your records by yourself. With 600+ reviews and an average 4 star rating, this is a decent entry level turntable if you're considering a portable option.
- 3-speed selectable - 33 / 45 / 78 RPM
- Front-facing built-in stereo speakers
- RCA output and headphone jack
- Side mounted line-in port for easy access
- Briefcase-styled turntable - easy to store / transport
Sony PSLX300 USB Stereo Turntable (488 reviews // 4 Stars!)
If you're looking for a brand that you know and trust, it's no surprise you stopped to check out this entry-level record player option, the Sony PSLX300 for consideration. It features everything you should expect in a basic component turntable and has reasonably high amount of reviews and ratings that you can feel confident if you decide to go with this one.
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Fully automatic
- Built-in phono preamp
- USB audio output
- Belt Drive
ION Audio max LP (473 Reviews // 4 Stars!)
Modern functionality and aesthetics with an all in one package. I'm not sure the design makes the most sense with the speakers facing upwards (and potentially rattling your records and the needle) but if you were to use a turntable like this with headphones I'm sure it would be fine. The reviews paint a better picture which you can see right over here!
- All-in-one turntable with built-in speakers
- Converts records into digital music files via USB
- 3 speed options for 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Headphone output
Pioneer PL-30-K Audiophile Turntable (363 Reviews // 4 Stars!)
Pioneer shows up strong with this higher-end entry-level turntable. The cost is more than some of the competition on this page but you get a lot of measurable benefits from the increased price up front. Check out the reviews for yourself HERE.
- Fully Automatic belt drive operation
- Stable Playback due to Dual-Layered Chassis with 4 mm-Thick Metal Plate and Low Center of GravityProvides
- Built-in Phono pre-Amp with On/Through Selector
- High-Performance MM Cartridge Included.
- 5 mm-Thick Rubber Mat Suppresses External Vibration
1byone Belt Driven Bluetooth Turntable (357 reviews // 4.5 stars!!)
This component turntable from 1byone will plug and play with the stereo you already have in your home but also features the unique benefit of having built-in bluetooth to connect and play music from your phone through internal speakers. It's a really good balance of features and cost coming in at $129.
- Traditional Style w/ Dust Cover - with selectable 33 / 45 / 78 PRM speeds
- Vinyl-to-MP3 Recording
- Built-in Speakers
- Bluetooth & Plug and Play
- RCA line out with built-in preamp to plug directly into powered speakers
Teac LPR550-USB Turntable (328 Reviews // 4.5 Stars)
Of the best all-in-one record players out there, this entertainment center by TEAC has tons of features no matter how you plan on listening to music. The ability to play vinyl and cassettes and record them onto CDs is a nice bonus. With an average of 4.5 stars and over 300 reviews, this turntable is a great entry-level turntable to consider.
- CD-R/RW Recording from Phono/Tape/Tuner/AUX
- 3-Speed Turntable (33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Cassette Player with High/Normal Tape Positions
- USB Port, Audio input and Output, Headphone output
- Remote Control
Teac LP-P1000 Turntable Stereo System (188 Reviews // 4 Stars)
I specifically like this turntable stereo system by TEAC because of the detached speakers. The ability to place them on a different surface than the record player itself allows you to play your music louder without risking skipping from the needle on the turntable. With some great recording features, this is a great turntable for the right space if you're looking for an entire system in purchase.
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth
- 3-Speed selectable 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- 25 X 25 watts Output Power
- CD Player with CD-R/RW capability supports MP3/WMA
Victrola Nostalgic Turntable (185 Reviews // 4.5 Stars!!)
This all-in-one turntable and entertainment center by Victrola comes with a myriad of features including a CD player, cassette player, and radio tuner to compliment the turntable on top. The case closes up nicely when not in use and comes in a variety of colors to match your aesthetic.
- Three-speed selectable turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Record from from vinyl, CD, or cassette directly to USB
- Built-in CD player, Cassette player and AM/FM radio with old fashioned rotary tuner.
- Fully function remote control
- 3.5mm aux-in for music from Non-Bluetooth devices (includes cable), RCA aux-in and headphone Jack
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (143 Reviews // 4.5 stars!!)
This is one of the best turntables you can buy with quality components that will last you years of solid consistent use and will also allow you to upgrade down the road. It's simple look, solid construction with top of the line components and the Ortofon 2M Red cartridge make this one of the best turntables you could buy for yourself.
- Carbon tonearm
- Increased platter size with more weight
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New Sorbothane motor suspension
- Ortofon 2M Red cartridge!